1. Shower Head ExtensionsLow shower heads are one of the greatest gripes of tall people. This simple extension is the gift that keeps giving as every morning they will be grateful for not having to duck (as much) to wash their hair. Shower heads can also be raised with shower head bars.
2. Extra Long TiesThere was a time when short ties were in fashion. That time is long past. Save your tall person a fashion faux pas and get them an extra long tie. You might check out this long tie post first.
3. Luggage Handle ExtensionPeople do a lot of traveling at Christmas and one of the biggest pains is dragging luggage through the airport. Whats an even bigger pain is having to hunch over to grasp the luggage handle while the suitcase bounces off your heel each step you take. Save your tall person from this predicament with this handy handle extension. You might check out some other handle extensions too.
4.Traffic Light LensNow this is a truly brilliant product. You apply this Fresnel lens to your windshield (no adhesive required), and suddenly you can see traffic lights that are ordinarily blocked by the car's roof. No longer does the tall person have to hunch forward and crane their neck to see traffic lights. The full article is here: Fresnel Lens.
5. Extra Wide Clothes HangersBecause of taller peoples' wider shoulders, their clothes don't sit well on standard hangers, stretching the cloth and giving the appearance of an unhealthy growth. Luckily, their are 22" hangers available. If you have some time on your hands this Christmas, you might take a shot at making some customized copper hangers.
6. Car Seat Rail ExtensionsMore than being simply uncomfortable, insufficient legroom in cars increases both the risk of and the severity of injuries that may result in accidents. Finally there is a company selling seat rail extensions for a variety of cars. This would make for an awesome Christmas gift for the tall person who just can't get enough legroom. Check out the full article for more info.
7. Extra Large Office Chair Casters (4")Office chair seats are rarely high enough for tall people, which is a risk factor for low back pain. One solution is to raise the chair up by swapping out the 2" casters for some 4" casters. Keep in mind though that the desk should also go up, which can be done with desk raisers.
8. The Tall BookThis book is entirely dedicated to tall people and is written by the 6'3" female journalist, Arianne Cohen. The book is both entertaining and informative and a must read for the tall person who wishes to understand the implications of their tall stature. A fine Christmas gift indeed. See here for more books relevant to tall people.
9. Extra Long Big Johnson Sleeping Bag (100")Perhaps your tall person is planning to do some ice fishing and camping this Christmas. Keep them out of the cold with an extra long sleeping bag. The same company also sells some extra long tents.
10. Extra Long Yoga MatYoga is a fine way for tall people to counteract the spine compacting influence of our relatively short man world and improve posture and reduce back pain. Encourage them this Christmas with a mat long enough for their tall body.
Bonus: Free Tall People Problems PosterAnd finally, get a chuckle out of them with this free poster of tall people having tall people problems.
Good luck with your Christmas shopping, and don't forget to tell your tall person about TallAdaptations.com!